- As of January 1, 2019, Michael Odrobina, Esq. is now a partner in the firm.
- Jim Nosich and Marc Ganz were once again selected as Super Lawyers for 2020 as Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorneys.
- Marc Ganz received a Lifetime Achievement Award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys.
- Jim Nosich and Marc Ganz were both selected as Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers Magazine Florida Edition 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- July 2013, Jim Nosich lectured to over 500 surgeons at the Annual Meeting of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society on the legal risks associated with the failure to diagnose post-surgical deep vein thrombosis.
- Jim Nosich and Marc Ganz were designated AV PREEMINENT by Martindale-Hubbell in the 2013 Judicial Edition.
- Marc Ganz was selected one of the 2013 Top Rated Lawyers in Health Care by American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell.
- On January 5, 2010, Marc Ganz was elected into the Miami-Dade Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). Membership into this trial attorney organization is extended by invitation only.
- In 2018, Jim Nosich was sworn in as President of the Miami Chapter of The American Board of Trial Advocates.
- On September 25, 2019, Jim Nosich lectured at the Hospital Liability Seminar to other medical malpractice attorney members of the Florida Justice Association.
- On April 20, 2018, Jim Nosich lectured at THE DIARY OF A MEDICAL PRACTICE CASE to other attorneys in Fort Lauderdale.